Oct 27, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
With November coming up and that being a chance to take part in the Movember charity for Hockey Fights Cancer, Jonas Hiller is going to wear the most awesome mustachioed mask we’ve ever seen. (The Goalie Guild)
Got a coach you’re looking to get fired? TSN’s Darren Dreger takes a look at ten guys that could soon be bench bosses in the NHL. (TSN)
Congrats to Mark Johnson, Bob Pulford, Tony Rossi, and Jeff Sauer for winning the Lester Patrick Award. (NHL)
Has the NHL been also running the Dallas Stars along with the Coyotes? Tyler Dellow is on it. (mc79hockey)
Finally, real Bruins fans might want to look away. CSNNE.com’s Kevin Walsh found some of the most hardcore phony Bruins fans in Boston. (CSNNE.com)
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 27
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 7
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 10
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 44
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 91
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- Playoffs Tonight: We’re tied going into Boston 9
- Writer: NHL playoffs are ‘annoying’ 79
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL