Oct 26, 2011, 4:21 PM EDT
In our never-ending quest
for cheap web traffic to provide the latest in ‘Justin Bieber went to a hockey game’ coverage, The Bieb was at Staples last night to watch the Kings lose to the Devils 3-0.
LA Kings Insider Rich Hammond notes that Bieber was wearing several “Love for Lokomotiv’’ bracelets — the wives and girlfriends of the Los Angeles Kings players are selling them throughout the month of October — while LAist notes he was wearing a Kings cap rather than a Leafs one (Bieber is from Stratford, Ontario and apparently a big Toronto Maple Leafs fan. Hey, if we’re gonna stalk the kid, we might as well find out what he likes.)
Now, there’s another report out there (from acclaimed gossip site Hollywood Life) confirming that Bieber was at the game, but shows a picture of him wearing a Blackhawks hat. I have no idea what to make of this. Is it real? Photoshopped? Did The Bieb pull off a mid-game wardrobe change? I could see all three of those things being true. So confused right now.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 71
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5