Oct 26, 2011, 4:21 PM EDT
In our never-ending quest
for cheap web traffic to provide the latest in ‘Justin Bieber went to a hockey game’ coverage, The Bieb was at Staples last night to watch the Kings lose to the Devils 3-0.
LA Kings Insider Rich Hammond notes that Bieber was wearing several “Love for Lokomotiv’’ bracelets — the wives and girlfriends of the Los Angeles Kings players are selling them throughout the month of October — while LAist notes he was wearing a Kings cap rather than a Leafs one (Bieber is from Stratford, Ontario and apparently a big Toronto Maple Leafs fan. Hey, if we’re gonna stalk the kid, we might as well find out what he likes.)
Now, there’s another report out there (from acclaimed gossip site Hollywood Life) confirming that Bieber was at the game, but shows a picture of him wearing a Blackhawks hat. I have no idea what to make of this. Is it real? Photoshopped? Did The Bieb pull off a mid-game wardrobe change? I could see all three of those things being true. So confused right now.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 0
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53