Oct 26, 2011, 4:21 PM EDT
In our never-ending quest
for cheap web traffic to provide the latest in ‘Justin Bieber went to a hockey game’ coverage, The Bieb was at Staples last night to watch the Kings lose to the Devils 3-0.
LA Kings Insider Rich Hammond notes that Bieber was wearing several “Love for Lokomotiv’’ bracelets — the wives and girlfriends of the Los Angeles Kings players are selling them throughout the month of October — while LAist notes he was wearing a Kings cap rather than a Leafs one (Bieber is from Stratford, Ontario and apparently a big Toronto Maple Leafs fan. Hey, if we’re gonna stalk the kid, we might as well find out what he likes.)
Now, there’s another report out there (from acclaimed gossip site Hollywood Life) confirming that Bieber was at the game, but shows a picture of him wearing a Blackhawks hat. I have no idea what to make of this. Is it real? Photoshopped? Did The Bieb pull off a mid-game wardrobe change? I could see all three of those things being true. So confused right now.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2