Oct 26, 2011, 4:21 PM EDT
In our never-ending quest
for cheap web traffic to provide the latest in ‘Justin Bieber went to a hockey game’ coverage, The Bieb was at Staples last night to watch the Kings lose to the Devils 3-0.
LA Kings Insider Rich Hammond notes that Bieber was wearing several “Love for Lokomotiv’’ bracelets — the wives and girlfriends of the Los Angeles Kings players are selling them throughout the month of October — while LAist notes he was wearing a Kings cap rather than a Leafs one (Bieber is from Stratford, Ontario and apparently a big Toronto Maple Leafs fan. Hey, if we’re gonna stalk the kid, we might as well find out what he likes.)
Now, there’s another report out there (from acclaimed gossip site Hollywood Life) confirming that Bieber was at the game, but shows a picture of him wearing a Blackhawks hat. I have no idea what to make of this. Is it real? Photoshopped? Did The Bieb pull off a mid-game wardrobe change? I could see all three of those things being true. So confused right now.
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 0
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 7
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 18
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 6
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 114
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 55
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 14
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 42
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20