Oct 25, 2011, 10:28 PM EST
People have openly wondered if the “Patrick Kane at center” experiment has been a good idea in Chicago. But when Kane shows off hands and vision like he did against the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday night, he can play where ever he wants. Check out as the top pick in the 2007 NHL Draft goes into traffic, spins away from Toni Lydman, spins, and fires a blind pass to Marian Hossa.
Check out the ridiculousness:
This just in: Patrick Kane can be electrifying.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2