Oct 25, 2011, 10:28 PM EDT
People have openly wondered if the “Patrick Kane at center” experiment has been a good idea in Chicago. But when Kane shows off hands and vision like he did against the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday night, he can play where ever he wants. Check out as the top pick in the 2007 NHL Draft goes into traffic, spins away from Toni Lydman, spins, and fires a blind pass to Marian Hossa.
Check out the ridiculousness:
This just in: Patrick Kane can be electrifying.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 14
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 23
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15