Oct 22, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets headed into the final minute of tonight’s game against Ottawa with a 3-2 lead and headed towards their first win of the season and ending their miserable start to the year.
In a span of 31 seconds during the final minute of play, however, the Blue Jackets lost the lead and the game failing yet again 4-3. Now you can watch the Blue Jackets’ agony all happen at once as Jason Spezza and Milan Michalek beat Steve Mason in the closing minute. The Jackets have some injuries, but it’s looking more and more like Steve Mason is not the guy to help this team win anything aside from a pity contest.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 12
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 39
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6