Oct 22, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets headed into the final minute of tonight’s game against Ottawa with a 3-2 lead and headed towards their first win of the season and ending their miserable start to the year.
In a span of 31 seconds during the final minute of play, however, the Blue Jackets lost the lead and the game failing yet again 4-3. Now you can watch the Blue Jackets’ agony all happen at once as Jason Spezza and Milan Michalek beat Steve Mason in the closing minute. The Jackets have some injuries, but it’s looking more and more like Steve Mason is not the guy to help this team win anything aside from a pity contest.
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 6
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 26
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 71
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 8
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 46
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'