Oct 22, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets headed into the final minute of tonight’s game against Ottawa with a 3-2 lead and headed towards their first win of the season and ending their miserable start to the year.
In a span of 31 seconds during the final minute of play, however, the Blue Jackets lost the lead and the game failing yet again 4-3. Now you can watch the Blue Jackets’ agony all happen at once as Jason Spezza and Milan Michalek beat Steve Mason in the closing minute. The Jackets have some injuries, but it’s looking more and more like Steve Mason is not the guy to help this team win anything aside from a pity contest.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5