Oct 22, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets headed into the final minute of tonight’s game against Ottawa with a 3-2 lead and headed towards their first win of the season and ending their miserable start to the year.
In a span of 31 seconds during the final minute of play, however, the Blue Jackets lost the lead and the game failing yet again 4-3. Now you can watch the Blue Jackets’ agony all happen at once as Jason Spezza and Milan Michalek beat Steve Mason in the closing minute. The Jackets have some injuries, but it’s looking more and more like Steve Mason is not the guy to help this team win anything aside from a pity contest.
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 0
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 5
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 20
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5