Oct 22, 2011, 1:20 AM EDT
Anaheim Ducks enforcer George Parros caught Dallas Stars tough guy Krys Barch with what looked like a pretty clear hit to the head in their game Friday night. There was no penalty called on the check, which left Barch dazed on the Stars’ bench. Parros doesn’t have a history of suspensions on his resume, so he might get a lighter sentence, but many believe he’ll see some kind of discipline from Brendan Shanahan.
How many games – if any – do you think the moustachioed ivy league pugilist should receive for his hit? Let us know in the comments.
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; Blues tie it up in waning moments 92
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 48
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 76
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 115
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 63