Oct 22, 2011, 1:20 AM EDT
Anaheim Ducks enforcer George Parros caught Dallas Stars tough guy Krys Barch with what looked like a pretty clear hit to the head in their game Friday night. There was no penalty called on the check, which left Barch dazed on the Stars’ bench. Parros doesn’t have a history of suspensions on his resume, so he might get a lighter sentence, but many believe he’ll see some kind of discipline from Brendan Shanahan.
How many games – if any – do you think the moustachioed ivy league pugilist should receive for his hit? Let us know in the comments.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35