Oct 21, 2011, 8:03 PM EDT
Fighting is the toughest job in the league and San Jose’s hulking defenseman Douglas Murray is usually one of the best and most intimidating guys to drop the gloves with. New Jersey’s Eric Boulton didn’t seem too impressed during the first period when the two came together to duke it out.
After rolling up his sleeves and ditching the elbow pad, Murray was dropped like a sack of hammers by a single straight right to the face by Boulton. Check out the pugilistic domination from New Jersey thanks to HockeyFights.com.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 2
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 7
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 32
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 108
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7