Oct 21, 2011, 8:03 PM EDT
Fighting is the toughest job in the league and San Jose’s hulking defenseman Douglas Murray is usually one of the best and most intimidating guys to drop the gloves with. New Jersey’s Eric Boulton didn’t seem too impressed during the first period when the two came together to duke it out.
After rolling up his sleeves and ditching the elbow pad, Murray was dropped like a sack of hammers by a single straight right to the face by Boulton. Check out the pugilistic domination from New Jersey thanks to HockeyFights.com.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2