Oct 21, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
The star blue-liner is currently on injured reserve and isn’t eligible to return to action until Tuesday when the Kings host the Devils.
Doughty was placed on IR after suffering an undisclosed upper-body injury (speculation says a shoulder injury) Saturday against the Flyers in Philadelphia. Doughty left the game after being crushed with a legal hit by Philly forward Zac Rinaldo.
Kings GM Dean Lombardi has confirmed Doughty’s injury isn’t a concussion.
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 0
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 0
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 24
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 112
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 12
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7