Oct 21, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
The star blue-liner is currently on injured reserve and isn’t eligible to return to action until Tuesday when the Kings host the Devils.
Doughty was placed on IR after suffering an undisclosed upper-body injury (speculation says a shoulder injury) Saturday against the Flyers in Philadelphia. Doughty left the game after being crushed with a legal hit by Philly forward Zac Rinaldo.
Kings GM Dean Lombardi has confirmed Doughty’s injury isn’t a concussion.
- Flames sign Devin Setoguchi 1
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 1
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 11
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33