Oct 15, 2011, 1:36 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks better write out their lineup in pencil ahead of their Saturday night clash against the defending Stanley Cup champion Boston Bruins.
We’ll see what happens. There’s probably a chance (I’ll play), yes. (The knee) is feeling good. It’s the way I want it to feel and I feel like I’ll be ready to play. I haven’t played a game in a couple of weeks so it will be a little different.
Unfortunately, Marian Hossa might exit the stage just as Stalberg enters it. Hossa is a game-time decision on Saturday after missing Chicago’s morning skate with an upper body injury. Hossa has missed 42 games since he signed with the Chicago Blackhawks in the summer of 2009 and he hasn’t reached the 80 games played mark in a single season since 2006-07.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 37
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 59
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1