Oct 15, 2011, 1:36 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks better write out their lineup in pencil ahead of their Saturday night clash against the defending Stanley Cup champion Boston Bruins.
We’ll see what happens. There’s probably a chance (I’ll play), yes. (The knee) is feeling good. It’s the way I want it to feel and I feel like I’ll be ready to play. I haven’t played a game in a couple of weeks so it will be a little different.
Unfortunately, Marian Hossa might exit the stage just as Stalberg enters it. Hossa is a game-time decision on Saturday after missing Chicago’s morning skate with an upper body injury. Hossa has missed 42 games since he signed with the Chicago Blackhawks in the summer of 2009 and he hasn’t reached the 80 games played mark in a single season since 2006-07.
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 0
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 20
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 30
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 30
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)