Oct 15, 2011, 1:36 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks better write out their lineup in pencil ahead of their Saturday night clash against the defending Stanley Cup champion Boston Bruins.
We’ll see what happens. There’s probably a chance (I’ll play), yes. (The knee) is feeling good. It’s the way I want it to feel and I feel like I’ll be ready to play. I haven’t played a game in a couple of weeks so it will be a little different.
Unfortunately, Marian Hossa might exit the stage just as Stalberg enters it. Hossa is a game-time decision on Saturday after missing Chicago’s morning skate with an upper body injury. Hossa has missed 42 games since he signed with the Chicago Blackhawks in the summer of 2009 and he hasn’t reached the 80 games played mark in a single season since 2006-07.
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 0
- Kronwalled: Red Wings D levels Lightning’s Kucherov 16
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 22
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 15
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 75
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 51
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 40
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (88)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)