Oct 14, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
It’s awkward enough being an opponent who hurt Sidney Crosby like David Steckel, but imagine the fear of being “that guy” that hurts him during practice for the Pittsburgh Penguins. No one wants to walk around wearing that label in Pittsburgh.
Like Crosby says in the video above: someone needs to break the ice, though. The Penguins superstar hopes to come back from post-concussion syndrome as soon as possible, but that’s all about making sure he’s tested well enough first. Shaking off that big first hit is a big part of that process, so we’ll see how he progresses now that he can practice full-speed.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18