Oct 14, 2011, 11:29 AM EST
It’s awkward enough being an opponent who hurt Sidney Crosby like David Steckel, but imagine the fear of being “that guy” that hurts him during practice for the Pittsburgh Penguins. No one wants to walk around wearing that label in Pittsburgh.
Like Crosby says in the video above: someone needs to break the ice, though. The Penguins superstar hopes to come back from post-concussion syndrome as soon as possible, but that’s all about making sure he’s tested well enough first. Shaking off that big first hit is a big part of that process, so we’ll see how he progresses now that he can practice full-speed.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 12
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 9
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 4
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8