Oct 12, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
Jeremy Roenick hasn’t been shy about praising Sidney Crosby. He dropped quite a few jaws last season when he shared his belief that Crosby is “way more talented” than Wayne Gretzky, although those comments were probably taken out of context in many cases.
Regardless – or maybe because of – Roenick’s high opinion of Crosby, he admitted to some serious fatigue about the roller coaster of updates regarding Sid the Kid’s health. Whether we like it or not, Crosby’s health will be an issue for a long time, but it’s hard to blame Roenick for feeling beaten down by the drama.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5