Oct 12, 2011, 9:30 PM EST
Jeremy Roenick hasn’t been shy about praising Sidney Crosby. He dropped quite a few jaws last season when he shared his belief that Crosby is “way more talented” than Wayne Gretzky, although those comments were probably taken out of context in many cases.
Regardless – or maybe because of – Roenick’s high opinion of Crosby, he admitted to some serious fatigue about the roller coaster of updates regarding Sid the Kid’s health. Whether we like it or not, Crosby’s health will be an issue for a long time, but it’s hard to blame Roenick for feeling beaten down by the drama.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5