Oct 12, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
Jeremy Roenick hasn’t been shy about praising Sidney Crosby. He dropped quite a few jaws last season when he shared his belief that Crosby is “way more talented” than Wayne Gretzky, although those comments were probably taken out of context in many cases.
Regardless – or maybe because of – Roenick’s high opinion of Crosby, he admitted to some serious fatigue about the roller coaster of updates regarding Sid the Kid’s health. Whether we like it or not, Crosby’s health will be an issue for a long time, but it’s hard to blame Roenick for feeling beaten down by the drama.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 14
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15