Aug 23, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Ever since winning the Stanley Cup in 2010 with the Chicago Blackhawks, Joel Quenneville has become a beloved figure in the Windy City. Thankfully he’s got the whole Stanley Cup thing going for him because becoming a Chicago night club crooner won’t soon be happening for the coach.
Last night, Quenneville was the guest of honor at the Chicago Cubs game against the Atlanta Braves to sing “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” during the seventh inning stretch. At the very least we can say he’s certainly no Eddie Vedder. CSNChicago.com has the video you won’t soon forget. Remember your earplugs.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 6
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34