Aug 23, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Ever since winning the Stanley Cup in 2010 with the Chicago Blackhawks, Joel Quenneville has become a beloved figure in the Windy City. Thankfully he’s got the whole Stanley Cup thing going for him because becoming a Chicago night club crooner won’t soon be happening for the coach.
Last night, Quenneville was the guest of honor at the Chicago Cubs game against the Atlanta Braves to sing “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” during the seventh inning stretch. At the very least we can say he’s certainly no Eddie Vedder. CSNChicago.com has the video you won’t soon forget. Remember your earplugs.
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 1
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6