Aug 23, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Ever since winning the Stanley Cup in 2010 with the Chicago Blackhawks, Joel Quenneville has become a beloved figure in the Windy City. Thankfully he’s got the whole Stanley Cup thing going for him because becoming a Chicago night club crooner won’t soon be happening for the coach.
Last night, Quenneville was the guest of honor at the Chicago Cubs game against the Atlanta Braves to sing “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” during the seventh inning stretch. At the very least we can say he’s certainly no Eddie Vedder. CSNChicago.com has the video you won’t soon forget. Remember your earplugs.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5