Aug 23, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Ever since winning the Stanley Cup in 2010 with the Chicago Blackhawks, Joel Quenneville has become a beloved figure in the Windy City. Thankfully he’s got the whole Stanley Cup thing going for him because becoming a Chicago night club crooner won’t soon be happening for the coach.
Last night, Quenneville was the guest of honor at the Chicago Cubs game against the Atlanta Braves to sing “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” during the seventh inning stretch. At the very least we can say he’s certainly no Eddie Vedder. CSNChicago.com has the video you won’t soon forget. Remember your earplugs.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39