Jun 15, 2011, 8:00 PM EST
It all comes to an end tonight. Game 7 between Boston and Vancouver from Rogers Arena. Tim Thomas shapes up to be the Conn Smythe Trophy winner tonight win or lose, but we’re sure he’d much rather be lifting two trophies tonight instead of one. Roberto Luongo looks to show that his home ice dominance is no fluke and win yet another huge game on the ice at Rogers Arena. After having already won a gold medal there in 2010 for Team Canada, he’s hoping to give the City of Vancouver something a bit more personal to go wild for tonight.
It’s the last game of the season and it’s time to stop the squawking and chirping and… Move that entertainment into our live chat as we all sit back and soak in the glamour, the glory, and the vomit-inducing excitement that is a Stanley Cup finals Game 7.
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 0
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24