Jun 15, 2011, 8:00 PM EST
It all comes to an end tonight. Game 7 between Boston and Vancouver from Rogers Arena. Tim Thomas shapes up to be the Conn Smythe Trophy winner tonight win or lose, but we’re sure he’d much rather be lifting two trophies tonight instead of one. Roberto Luongo looks to show that his home ice dominance is no fluke and win yet another huge game on the ice at Rogers Arena. After having already won a gold medal there in 2010 for Team Canada, he’s hoping to give the City of Vancouver something a bit more personal to go wild for tonight.
It’s the last game of the season and it’s time to stop the squawking and chirping and… Move that entertainment into our live chat as we all sit back and soak in the glamour, the glory, and the vomit-inducing excitement that is a Stanley Cup finals Game 7.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 30
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 16
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32