Jun 15, 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
It all comes to an end tonight. Game 7 between Boston and Vancouver from Rogers Arena. Tim Thomas shapes up to be the Conn Smythe Trophy winner tonight win or lose, but we’re sure he’d much rather be lifting two trophies tonight instead of one. Roberto Luongo looks to show that his home ice dominance is no fluke and win yet another huge game on the ice at Rogers Arena. After having already won a gold medal there in 2010 for Team Canada, he’s hoping to give the City of Vancouver something a bit more personal to go wild for tonight.
It’s the last game of the season and it’s time to stop the squawking and chirping and… Move that entertainment into our live chat as we all sit back and soak in the glamour, the glory, and the vomit-inducing excitement that is a Stanley Cup finals Game 7.
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 10
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 18
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 21
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 16
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 53
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35