Jun 15, 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
It all comes to an end tonight. Game 7 between Boston and Vancouver from Rogers Arena. Tim Thomas shapes up to be the Conn Smythe Trophy winner tonight win or lose, but we’re sure he’d much rather be lifting two trophies tonight instead of one. Roberto Luongo looks to show that his home ice dominance is no fluke and win yet another huge game on the ice at Rogers Arena. After having already won a gold medal there in 2010 for Team Canada, he’s hoping to give the City of Vancouver something a bit more personal to go wild for tonight.
It’s the last game of the season and it’s time to stop the squawking and chirping and… Move that entertainment into our live chat as we all sit back and soak in the glamour, the glory, and the vomit-inducing excitement that is a Stanley Cup finals Game 7.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18