Jun 14, 2011, 2:46 AM EDT
Tonight’s 5-2 Game 6 win from Boston over Vancouver to force a seventh game in the Stanley Cup finals provided plenty for fans of both teams to check out on video. For Bruins supporters, they’ll likely be more excited to see their team light things up with four goals in the first period and the eventual chasing of Roberto Luongo. For Vancouver fans, the highlights were few, but hey, at least Henrik Sedin was able to get on the scoreboard finally in beating Tim Thomas early in the third period.
Now you can check things out from all sorts of views thanks to NBC’s star cams. You can see how things shook out for Boston and their night filled with scoring and hits. You can also get a good look at how things just didn’t go Vancouver’s way thanks to both Tim Thomas and the posts. Taking a look at things through net cam will show you just how Thomas’ night went as well as how rough it was for both Roberto Luongo and Cory Schneider.
Boston star cam:
Vancouver star cam:
Net cam highlights:
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 0
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 3
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 4
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 24
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3