Jun 14, 2011, 2:46 AM EST
Tonight’s 5-2 Game 6 win from Boston over Vancouver to force a seventh game in the Stanley Cup finals provided plenty for fans of both teams to check out on video. For Bruins supporters, they’ll likely be more excited to see their team light things up with four goals in the first period and the eventual chasing of Roberto Luongo. For Vancouver fans, the highlights were few, but hey, at least Henrik Sedin was able to get on the scoreboard finally in beating Tim Thomas early in the third period.
Now you can check things out from all sorts of views thanks to NBC’s star cams. You can see how things shook out for Boston and their night filled with scoring and hits. You can also get a good look at how things just didn’t go Vancouver’s way thanks to both Tim Thomas and the posts. Taking a look at things through net cam will show you just how Thomas’ night went as well as how rough it was for both Roberto Luongo and Cory Schneider.
Boston star cam:
Vancouver star cam:
Net cam highlights:
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 22
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 7
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 34
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11