Jun 14, 2011, 12:02 AM EDT
After a Game 6 that saw the Boston Bruins take out the Vancouver Canucks 5-2 to force a Game 7 on Wednesday night in Vancouver (8 p.m. ET on NBC) the question is simple while the answers are difficult: Who’s going to win?
With the way home ice has played out in this series, the Bruins have dominated at home outscoring the Canucks 17-3 in three games. Comparatively, the Canucks have locked things down at home winning their previous three games a combined 5-2 including two Roberto Luongo 1-0 shutouts in Games 1 and 5.
If you think you’ve got this series all figured out, throw that knowledge out the window because Game 7 is a prison riot on ice. Anything can happen and anything goes. Records get tossed out the window and sometimes the rule book does too. Game 7’s in the past have always proven to be a mixed bag of results and this one could go down as legendary.
With all that said, who do you think is going to win Game 7? Will Vancouver continue to defend home ice to the very end and go 4-0 in the series at Rogers Arena or will Boston be the one team to win on the road in this series and win their first Stanley Cup since 1972? We know you’ve got a winner in your mind so let us know in our poll and voice your opinion in the comments.
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 22
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 31
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 25
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 15
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 2
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 52
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 29
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)