Jun 14, 2011, 12:02 AM EDT
After a Game 6 that saw the Boston Bruins take out the Vancouver Canucks 5-2 to force a Game 7 on Wednesday night in Vancouver (8 p.m. ET on NBC) the question is simple while the answers are difficult: Who’s going to win?
With the way home ice has played out in this series, the Bruins have dominated at home outscoring the Canucks 17-3 in three games. Comparatively, the Canucks have locked things down at home winning their previous three games a combined 5-2 including two Roberto Luongo 1-0 shutouts in Games 1 and 5.
If you think you’ve got this series all figured out, throw that knowledge out the window because Game 7 is a prison riot on ice. Anything can happen and anything goes. Records get tossed out the window and sometimes the rule book does too. Game 7’s in the past have always proven to be a mixed bag of results and this one could go down as legendary.
With all that said, who do you think is going to win Game 7? Will Vancouver continue to defend home ice to the very end and go 4-0 in the series at Rogers Arena or will Boston be the one team to win on the road in this series and win their first Stanley Cup since 1972? We know you’ve got a winner in your mind so let us know in our poll and voice your opinion in the comments.
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 5
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 14
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13