Jun 14, 2011, 12:02 AM EDT
After a Game 6 that saw the Boston Bruins take out the Vancouver Canucks 5-2 to force a Game 7 on Wednesday night in Vancouver (8 p.m. ET on NBC) the question is simple while the answers are difficult: Who’s going to win?
With the way home ice has played out in this series, the Bruins have dominated at home outscoring the Canucks 17-3 in three games. Comparatively, the Canucks have locked things down at home winning their previous three games a combined 5-2 including two Roberto Luongo 1-0 shutouts in Games 1 and 5.
If you think you’ve got this series all figured out, throw that knowledge out the window because Game 7 is a prison riot on ice. Anything can happen and anything goes. Records get tossed out the window and sometimes the rule book does too. Game 7’s in the past have always proven to be a mixed bag of results and this one could go down as legendary.
With all that said, who do you think is going to win Game 7? Will Vancouver continue to defend home ice to the very end and go 4-0 in the series at Rogers Arena or will Boston be the one team to win on the road in this series and win their first Stanley Cup since 1972? We know you’ve got a winner in your mind so let us know in our poll and voice your opinion in the comments.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)