Jun 14, 2011, 12:02 AM EST
After a Game 6 that saw the Boston Bruins take out the Vancouver Canucks 5-2 to force a Game 7 on Wednesday night in Vancouver (8 p.m. ET on NBC) the question is simple while the answers are difficult: Who’s going to win?
With the way home ice has played out in this series, the Bruins have dominated at home outscoring the Canucks 17-3 in three games. Comparatively, the Canucks have locked things down at home winning their previous three games a combined 5-2 including two Roberto Luongo 1-0 shutouts in Games 1 and 5.
If you think you’ve got this series all figured out, throw that knowledge out the window because Game 7 is a prison riot on ice. Anything can happen and anything goes. Records get tossed out the window and sometimes the rule book does too. Game 7’s in the past have always proven to be a mixed bag of results and this one could go down as legendary.
With all that said, who do you think is going to win Game 7? Will Vancouver continue to defend home ice to the very end and go 4-0 in the series at Rogers Arena or will Boston be the one team to win on the road in this series and win their first Stanley Cup since 1972? We know you’ve got a winner in your mind so let us know in our poll and voice your opinion in the comments.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 11
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 10
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 5
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 28
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11