Jun 14, 2011, 12:02 AM EDT
After a Game 6 that saw the Boston Bruins take out the Vancouver Canucks 5-2 to force a Game 7 on Wednesday night in Vancouver (8 p.m. ET on NBC) the question is simple while the answers are difficult: Who’s going to win?
With the way home ice has played out in this series, the Bruins have dominated at home outscoring the Canucks 17-3 in three games. Comparatively, the Canucks have locked things down at home winning their previous three games a combined 5-2 including two Roberto Luongo 1-0 shutouts in Games 1 and 5.
If you think you’ve got this series all figured out, throw that knowledge out the window because Game 7 is a prison riot on ice. Anything can happen and anything goes. Records get tossed out the window and sometimes the rule book does too. Game 7’s in the past have always proven to be a mixed bag of results and this one could go down as legendary.
With all that said, who do you think is going to win Game 7? Will Vancouver continue to defend home ice to the very end and go 4-0 in the series at Rogers Arena or will Boston be the one team to win on the road in this series and win their first Stanley Cup since 1972? We know you’ve got a winner in your mind so let us know in our poll and voice your opinion in the comments.
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 4
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 3
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 12
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 24
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12