Jun 13, 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
The Stanley Cup is in the house and so is PHT at TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. It’s Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals and the Vancouver Canucks have a chance to win the Stanley Cup for the first time in franchise history. The Boston Bruins would like to prevent that from happening on their home ice and force a Game 7 on Wednesday night.
Boston will need yet another stellar performance out of Tim Thomas to prolong the series whereas Vancouver could use a big game out of Roberto Luongo on the road to try and finish things off. Will Zdeno Chara and David Krejci be heroes tonight or will Henrik Sedin, Daniel Sedin, and Ryan Kesler make their presence felt in Game 6? We’ll find out soon enough and we’ll be chatting live here until the game is over come Stanley Cup or not.
Join us for the live chat here.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 0
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 8
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 4
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)