Jun 13, 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
The Stanley Cup is in the house and so is PHT at TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. It’s Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals and the Vancouver Canucks have a chance to win the Stanley Cup for the first time in franchise history. The Boston Bruins would like to prevent that from happening on their home ice and force a Game 7 on Wednesday night.
Boston will need yet another stellar performance out of Tim Thomas to prolong the series whereas Vancouver could use a big game out of Roberto Luongo on the road to try and finish things off. Will Zdeno Chara and David Krejci be heroes tonight or will Henrik Sedin, Daniel Sedin, and Ryan Kesler make their presence felt in Game 6? We’ll find out soon enough and we’ll be chatting live here until the game is over come Stanley Cup or not.
Join us for the live chat here.
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 0
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 12
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 1
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 8
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 15
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 70
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 65
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)