Jun 13, 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
The Stanley Cup is in the house and so is PHT at TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. It’s Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals and the Vancouver Canucks have a chance to win the Stanley Cup for the first time in franchise history. The Boston Bruins would like to prevent that from happening on their home ice and force a Game 7 on Wednesday night.
Boston will need yet another stellar performance out of Tim Thomas to prolong the series whereas Vancouver could use a big game out of Roberto Luongo on the road to try and finish things off. Will Zdeno Chara and David Krejci be heroes tonight or will Henrik Sedin, Daniel Sedin, and Ryan Kesler make their presence felt in Game 6? We’ll find out soon enough and we’ll be chatting live here until the game is over come Stanley Cup or not.
Join us for the live chat here.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)