Jun 13, 2011, 8:00 PM EST
The Stanley Cup is in the house and so is PHT at TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. It’s Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals and the Vancouver Canucks have a chance to win the Stanley Cup for the first time in franchise history. The Boston Bruins would like to prevent that from happening on their home ice and force a Game 7 on Wednesday night.
Boston will need yet another stellar performance out of Tim Thomas to prolong the series whereas Vancouver could use a big game out of Roberto Luongo on the road to try and finish things off. Will Zdeno Chara and David Krejci be heroes tonight or will Henrik Sedin, Daniel Sedin, and Ryan Kesler make their presence felt in Game 6? We’ll find out soon enough and we’ll be chatting live here until the game is over come Stanley Cup or not.
Join us for the live chat here.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)