Jun 11, 2011, 1:48 AM EDT
Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals had its share of drama and excitement as Roberto Luongo saved 31 shots in earning his fourth shutout of the playoffs and helped bring the Canucks to within one win of the Stanley Cup as Vancouver beat Boston 1-0.
While the post game featured some of it’s own drama with Luongo being critical of Boston’s Tim Thomas, the game itself provided enough action for fans of both teams. NBC’s star cams were in full effect for Game 5 which means you can catch the action from the Boston point of view or Vancouver point of view however you might prefer.
If you’re more of a goaltending fan, you had plenty to see throughout and you can get the view from behind both Tim Thomas and Roberto Luongo thanks to net cam.
Boston Star Cam
Vancouver Star Cam
Net Cam highlights
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 18
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 62
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 8
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 31
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (62)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)