Jun 11, 2011, 1:48 AM EDT
Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals had its share of drama and excitement as Roberto Luongo saved 31 shots in earning his fourth shutout of the playoffs and helped bring the Canucks to within one win of the Stanley Cup as Vancouver beat Boston 1-0.
While the post game featured some of it’s own drama with Luongo being critical of Boston’s Tim Thomas, the game itself provided enough action for fans of both teams. NBC’s star cams were in full effect for Game 5 which means you can catch the action from the Boston point of view or Vancouver point of view however you might prefer.
If you’re more of a goaltending fan, you had plenty to see throughout and you can get the view from behind both Tim Thomas and Roberto Luongo thanks to net cam.
Boston Star Cam
Vancouver Star Cam
Net Cam highlights
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 12
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 13
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)