Jun 11, 2011, 1:48 AM EST
Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals had its share of drama and excitement as Roberto Luongo saved 31 shots in earning his fourth shutout of the playoffs and helped bring the Canucks to within one win of the Stanley Cup as Vancouver beat Boston 1-0.
While the post game featured some of it’s own drama with Luongo being critical of Boston’s Tim Thomas, the game itself provided enough action for fans of both teams. NBC’s star cams were in full effect for Game 5 which means you can catch the action from the Boston point of view or Vancouver point of view however you might prefer.
If you’re more of a goaltending fan, you had plenty to see throughout and you can get the view from behind both Tim Thomas and Roberto Luongo thanks to net cam.
Boston Star Cam
Vancouver Star Cam
Net Cam highlights
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 16
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 39
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 82
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (183)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)