Jun 11, 2011, 1:48 AM EDT
Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals had its share of drama and excitement as Roberto Luongo saved 31 shots in earning his fourth shutout of the playoffs and helped bring the Canucks to within one win of the Stanley Cup as Vancouver beat Boston 1-0.
While the post game featured some of it’s own drama with Luongo being critical of Boston’s Tim Thomas, the game itself provided enough action for fans of both teams. NBC’s star cams were in full effect for Game 5 which means you can catch the action from the Boston point of view or Vancouver point of view however you might prefer.
If you’re more of a goaltending fan, you had plenty to see throughout and you can get the view from behind both Tim Thomas and Roberto Luongo thanks to net cam.
Boston Star Cam
Vancouver Star Cam
Net Cam highlights
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)