Jun 11, 2011, 1:48 AM EDT
Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals had its share of drama and excitement as Roberto Luongo saved 31 shots in earning his fourth shutout of the playoffs and helped bring the Canucks to within one win of the Stanley Cup as Vancouver beat Boston 1-0.
While the post game featured some of it’s own drama with Luongo being critical of Boston’s Tim Thomas, the game itself provided enough action for fans of both teams. NBC’s star cams were in full effect for Game 5 which means you can catch the action from the Boston point of view or Vancouver point of view however you might prefer.
If you’re more of a goaltending fan, you had plenty to see throughout and you can get the view from behind both Tim Thomas and Roberto Luongo thanks to net cam.
Boston Star Cam
Vancouver Star Cam
Net Cam highlights
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 0
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 9
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 11
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 36
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 55
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)