Jun 5, 2011, 1:57 AM EDT
After Vancouver’s 3-2 overtime win against Boston in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup finals there were plenty of people to talk to and get their take on what went down. One of the heroes in Game 2 for Vancouver was Daniel Sedin.
Sedin’s goal in the third period off a great feed from Alex Burrows tied the game at 2-2 and helped force overtime. After the game, Sedin spoke with NBC’s Pierre McGuire to talk about how things shook out for the Canucks as they head to Boston up in the series.
Also chatting with Pierre was Mason Raymond. Raymond played over 18 minutes tonight and spoke with Pierre about how big of a win it was for the Canucks.
With Alex Burrows scoring two goals and adding an assist in tonight’s game after getting away with biting Patrice Bergeron in Game 1 without a suspension, most fans are wondering what the Bruins might be thinking about seeing him out there and having such a huge impact in the game. With Burrows not being suspended for tonight’s Game 2 win, Bruins coach Claude Julien isn’t about to start making excuses for his team saying that making excuses is “lame” in this case.
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 2
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 11
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 29
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 40
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 26
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 24
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 39
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 131
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)