Jun 5, 2011, 1:57 AM EDT
After Vancouver’s 3-2 overtime win against Boston in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup finals there were plenty of people to talk to and get their take on what went down. One of the heroes in Game 2 for Vancouver was Daniel Sedin.
Sedin’s goal in the third period off a great feed from Alex Burrows tied the game at 2-2 and helped force overtime. After the game, Sedin spoke with NBC’s Pierre McGuire to talk about how things shook out for the Canucks as they head to Boston up in the series.
Also chatting with Pierre was Mason Raymond. Raymond played over 18 minutes tonight and spoke with Pierre about how big of a win it was for the Canucks.
With Alex Burrows scoring two goals and adding an assist in tonight’s game after getting away with biting Patrice Bergeron in Game 1 without a suspension, most fans are wondering what the Bruins might be thinking about seeing him out there and having such a huge impact in the game. With Burrows not being suspended for tonight’s Game 2 win, Bruins coach Claude Julien isn’t about to start making excuses for his team saying that making excuses is “lame” in this case.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)