Jun 5, 2011, 1:10 AM EDT
After a thrilling Game 2 in the Stanley Cup finals that saw Vancouver win 3-2 in overtime thanks to Alex Burrows game-winning goal, there’s plenty to look at video-wise. For the game, NBC had the star cams in full effect to scope out the action. From the physicality dished out by Zdeno Chara and Milan Lucic to the work around the net done by Mark Recchi and David Krejci you’ll see all of that from the Bruins perspective.
From Vancouver, you’ll get a good look at the whack Kevin Bieksa took at the hands of Rich Peverley as well as Alex Burrows mixing things up with Adam McQuaid and Maxim Lapierre putting a finger in the face of Patrice Bergeron as well as all the highlights you may not have caught during the game.
Bruins Star Cam
Canucks Star Cam
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 57
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 27
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15