Jun 5, 2011, 1:10 AM EDT
After a thrilling Game 2 in the Stanley Cup finals that saw Vancouver win 3-2 in overtime thanks to Alex Burrows game-winning goal, there’s plenty to look at video-wise. For the game, NBC had the star cams in full effect to scope out the action. From the physicality dished out by Zdeno Chara and Milan Lucic to the work around the net done by Mark Recchi and David Krejci you’ll see all of that from the Bruins perspective.
From Vancouver, you’ll get a good look at the whack Kevin Bieksa took at the hands of Rich Peverley as well as Alex Burrows mixing things up with Adam McQuaid and Maxim Lapierre putting a finger in the face of Patrice Bergeron as well as all the highlights you may not have caught during the game.
Bruins Star Cam
Canucks Star Cam
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5