Jun 5, 2011, 1:10 AM EST
After a thrilling Game 2 in the Stanley Cup finals that saw Vancouver win 3-2 in overtime thanks to Alex Burrows game-winning goal, there’s plenty to look at video-wise. For the game, NBC had the star cams in full effect to scope out the action. From the physicality dished out by Zdeno Chara and Milan Lucic to the work around the net done by Mark Recchi and David Krejci you’ll see all of that from the Bruins perspective.
From Vancouver, you’ll get a good look at the whack Kevin Bieksa took at the hands of Rich Peverley as well as Alex Burrows mixing things up with Adam McQuaid and Maxim Lapierre putting a finger in the face of Patrice Bergeron as well as all the highlights you may not have caught during the game.
Bruins Star Cam
Canucks Star Cam
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 5
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 23
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21