Jun 5, 2011, 1:10 AM EST
After a thrilling Game 2 in the Stanley Cup finals that saw Vancouver win 3-2 in overtime thanks to Alex Burrows game-winning goal, there’s plenty to look at video-wise. For the game, NBC had the star cams in full effect to scope out the action. From the physicality dished out by Zdeno Chara and Milan Lucic to the work around the net done by Mark Recchi and David Krejci you’ll see all of that from the Bruins perspective.
From Vancouver, you’ll get a good look at the whack Kevin Bieksa took at the hands of Rich Peverley as well as Alex Burrows mixing things up with Adam McQuaid and Maxim Lapierre putting a finger in the face of Patrice Bergeron as well as all the highlights you may not have caught during the game.
Bruins Star Cam
Canucks Star Cam
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 45
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 19
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32