Jun 5, 2011, 1:10 AM EDT
After a thrilling Game 2 in the Stanley Cup finals that saw Vancouver win 3-2 in overtime thanks to Alex Burrows game-winning goal, there’s plenty to look at video-wise. For the game, NBC had the star cams in full effect to scope out the action. From the physicality dished out by Zdeno Chara and Milan Lucic to the work around the net done by Mark Recchi and David Krejci you’ll see all of that from the Bruins perspective.
From Vancouver, you’ll get a good look at the whack Kevin Bieksa took at the hands of Rich Peverley as well as Alex Burrows mixing things up with Adam McQuaid and Maxim Lapierre putting a finger in the face of Patrice Bergeron as well as all the highlights you may not have caught during the game.
Bruins Star Cam
Canucks Star Cam
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7