Jun 4, 2011, 11:13 PM EST
It took just 11 seconds into overtime, but the Vancouver Canucks grabbed a 2-0 lead in the Stanley Cup finals over the Boston Bruins. Prepare your outrage machines because it would be Game 1 controversial figure Alex Burrows would scored the game-winning goal.
We’ll have more on the way throughout the night analyzing tonight’s game.
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 1
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 42
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 45