Jun 4, 2011, 11:13 PM EDT
It took just 11 seconds into overtime, but the Vancouver Canucks grabbed a 2-0 lead in the Stanley Cup finals over the Boston Bruins. Prepare your outrage machines because it would be Game 1 controversial figure Alex Burrows would scored the game-winning goal.
We’ll have more on the way throughout the night analyzing tonight’s game.
- In praise of John Tavares 2
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 9
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 12
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31