May 25, 2011, 4:11 PM EDT
Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals is set to go down tonight on Versus at 8 p.m. ET and for the Boston Bruins they’re looking to lock down their first appearance in the Stanley Cup finals since 1990. Tampa Bay has other ideas though and they’d like to send it to a winner-take-all Game 7 back in Boston.
For Tampa Bay, they’ll have Dwayne Roloson back in goal tonight after getting a breather for Game 5. Will a little bit of extra rest be enough to have the 41 year-old overcome the play of Boston’s Tim Thomas in goal though? He’ll need to be extremely tough to help the Lightning hang tight with the Bruins there.
Versus host Liam McHugh picks the brains of both Keith Jones and Mike Milbury to find out what they think the keys to tonight’s Game 6 are for both Tampa Bay and Boston.
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 16
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 24
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 34
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 11
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (68)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)