May 21, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
It’s been a while since we’ve gotten to do this but we’ll be doing NHL Extra once again today for this afternoon’s Game 4 between Boston and Tampa Bay from St. Pete Times Forum in Florida.
Game 4 sees the Bruins holding a 2-1 series edge on the Lightning and Tampa Bay is hoping to have Martin St. Louis, Vincent Lecavalier, Steve Stamkos, and Dwayne Roloson help swing the series back their way with a Game 5 in Boston staring them in the face. For Boston, they’ll be hoping that Tim Thomas can again be brilliant the way he was in Game 3 in shutting out the Lightning. They’ll also be looking towards Zdeno Chara and Patrice Bergeron to have big games once again to put the Bruins on the brink of making their first Stanley Cup final since 1990.
How will it all break down? You can find out by watching the game with us on NHL Extra starting at 1:30 p.m. ET. There we’ll be commenting on the game as well as answering your questions about what’s going on in the playoffs and elsewhere. We’re guessing we’ll hear a thing or two about Winnipeg while we’re at it.
So join us if you will and we’ll be kicking things off right at 1:30 p.m. ET with NHL Extra.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 5
- Five big games to watch this weekend 6
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 33
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 14
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 55
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (55)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)