May 21, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
It’s been a while since we’ve gotten to do this but we’ll be doing NHL Extra once again today for this afternoon’s Game 4 between Boston and Tampa Bay from St. Pete Times Forum in Florida.
Game 4 sees the Bruins holding a 2-1 series edge on the Lightning and Tampa Bay is hoping to have Martin St. Louis, Vincent Lecavalier, Steve Stamkos, and Dwayne Roloson help swing the series back their way with a Game 5 in Boston staring them in the face. For Boston, they’ll be hoping that Tim Thomas can again be brilliant the way he was in Game 3 in shutting out the Lightning. They’ll also be looking towards Zdeno Chara and Patrice Bergeron to have big games once again to put the Bruins on the brink of making their first Stanley Cup final since 1990.
How will it all break down? You can find out by watching the game with us on NHL Extra starting at 1:30 p.m. ET. There we’ll be commenting on the game as well as answering your questions about what’s going on in the playoffs and elsewhere. We’re guessing we’ll hear a thing or two about Winnipeg while we’re at it.
So join us if you will and we’ll be kicking things off right at 1:30 p.m. ET with NHL Extra.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 75
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 33
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Expansion process underway as NHL sends out applications (94)
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues (76)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)