May 21, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
It’s been a while since we’ve gotten to do this but we’ll be doing NHL Extra once again today for this afternoon’s Game 4 between Boston and Tampa Bay from St. Pete Times Forum in Florida.
Game 4 sees the Bruins holding a 2-1 series edge on the Lightning and Tampa Bay is hoping to have Martin St. Louis, Vincent Lecavalier, Steve Stamkos, and Dwayne Roloson help swing the series back their way with a Game 5 in Boston staring them in the face. For Boston, they’ll be hoping that Tim Thomas can again be brilliant the way he was in Game 3 in shutting out the Lightning. They’ll also be looking towards Zdeno Chara and Patrice Bergeron to have big games once again to put the Bruins on the brink of making their first Stanley Cup final since 1990.
How will it all break down? You can find out by watching the game with us on NHL Extra starting at 1:30 p.m. ET. There we’ll be commenting on the game as well as answering your questions about what’s going on in the playoffs and elsewhere. We’re guessing we’ll hear a thing or two about Winnipeg while we’re at it.
So join us if you will and we’ll be kicking things off right at 1:30 p.m. ET with NHL Extra.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 22
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 31
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 98
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 11
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 18
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 37
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)