May 21, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
It’s been a while since we’ve gotten to do this but we’ll be doing NHL Extra once again today for this afternoon’s Game 4 between Boston and Tampa Bay from St. Pete Times Forum in Florida.
Game 4 sees the Bruins holding a 2-1 series edge on the Lightning and Tampa Bay is hoping to have Martin St. Louis, Vincent Lecavalier, Steve Stamkos, and Dwayne Roloson help swing the series back their way with a Game 5 in Boston staring them in the face. For Boston, they’ll be hoping that Tim Thomas can again be brilliant the way he was in Game 3 in shutting out the Lightning. They’ll also be looking towards Zdeno Chara and Patrice Bergeron to have big games once again to put the Bruins on the brink of making their first Stanley Cup final since 1990.
How will it all break down? You can find out by watching the game with us on NHL Extra starting at 1:30 p.m. ET. There we’ll be commenting on the game as well as answering your questions about what’s going on in the playoffs and elsewhere. We’re guessing we’ll hear a thing or two about Winnipeg while we’re at it.
So join us if you will and we’ll be kicking things off right at 1:30 p.m. ET with NHL Extra.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 42
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)