May 21, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
It’s been a while since we’ve gotten to do this but we’ll be doing NHL Extra once again today for this afternoon’s Game 4 between Boston and Tampa Bay from St. Pete Times Forum in Florida.
Game 4 sees the Bruins holding a 2-1 series edge on the Lightning and Tampa Bay is hoping to have Martin St. Louis, Vincent Lecavalier, Steve Stamkos, and Dwayne Roloson help swing the series back their way with a Game 5 in Boston staring them in the face. For Boston, they’ll be hoping that Tim Thomas can again be brilliant the way he was in Game 3 in shutting out the Lightning. They’ll also be looking towards Zdeno Chara and Patrice Bergeron to have big games once again to put the Bruins on the brink of making their first Stanley Cup final since 1990.
How will it all break down? You can find out by watching the game with us on NHL Extra starting at 1:30 p.m. ET. There we’ll be commenting on the game as well as answering your questions about what’s going on in the playoffs and elsewhere. We’re guessing we’ll hear a thing or two about Winnipeg while we’re at it.
So join us if you will and we’ll be kicking things off right at 1:30 p.m. ET with NHL Extra.
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs Day at PHT 0
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 19
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 40
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 35
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 30
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (40)