May 12, 2011, 11:58 AM EDT
Tonight’s Game 7 between Detroit and San Jose is worthy of all the attention it’s going to get tonight. With a potentially historic collapse on the part of the Sharks happening tonight or a valiant effort to get back into a series that just falls short by Detroit, there’s enough drama here to make a soap opera fan jealous.
With so much to preview and look ahead to, Versus will be going live with a one hour long pregame show at 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. for you good folks on pins and needles in California) to break down the series, the match-ups, and how tonight’s potentially legendary game will shake loose.
We’ll hear from all the usual suspects from Hockey Central as well as from Doc Emrick, Ed Olczyk, and Pierre McGuire on hand in San Jose to give their take on things as tonight’s game is set up to be a beauty. That is unless you’re a fan of either team and you’re stressing out like crazy.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 32
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 15
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 57
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1