May 12, 2011, 11:58 AM EDT
Tonight’s Game 7 between Detroit and San Jose is worthy of all the attention it’s going to get tonight. With a potentially historic collapse on the part of the Sharks happening tonight or a valiant effort to get back into a series that just falls short by Detroit, there’s enough drama here to make a soap opera fan jealous.
With so much to preview and look ahead to, Versus will be going live with a one hour long pregame show at 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. for you good folks on pins and needles in California) to break down the series, the match-ups, and how tonight’s potentially legendary game will shake loose.
We’ll hear from all the usual suspects from Hockey Central as well as from Doc Emrick, Ed Olczyk, and Pierre McGuire on hand in San Jose to give their take on things as tonight’s game is set up to be a beauty. That is unless you’re a fan of either team and you’re stressing out like crazy.
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 3
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 25
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 31
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 36
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)