May 7, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Tonight’s lone game in the playoffs takes us to Vancouver where the Canucks will look to finish things off against Nashville in Game 5 of their series. The Predators will be looking to find a way to get their offense going against the stingy Canucks and Roberto Luongo. Luongo’s been outstanding in this series and he’s helped to keep the Predators frustrated.
Meanwhile, the Canucks want to wrap things quickly so they can perhaps get some rest heading into the Western Conference final against either San Jose or Detroit. Ryan Kesler‘s emergence in this series has been huge for Vancouver as he’s scored big goals in the last two wins including an overtime winner in Game 3.
How will things break down? Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick poses that question to Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick.
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 14
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 7
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 16
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 77
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)