May 7, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Tonight’s lone game in the playoffs takes us to Vancouver where the Canucks will look to finish things off against Nashville in Game 5 of their series. The Predators will be looking to find a way to get their offense going against the stingy Canucks and Roberto Luongo. Luongo’s been outstanding in this series and he’s helped to keep the Predators frustrated.
Meanwhile, the Canucks want to wrap things quickly so they can perhaps get some rest heading into the Western Conference final against either San Jose or Detroit. Ryan Kesler‘s emergence in this series has been huge for Vancouver as he’s scored big goals in the last two wins including an overtime winner in Game 3.
How will things break down? Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick poses that question to Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 17
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 108
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 78
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (108)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (78)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)