May 3, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
The Capitals will be hoping to turn the tide on the Lightning in Game 3 tonight at 6:30 p.m. ET on Versus as they hope to turn a road game into a win. The Lightning were able to do that to Washington at Verizon Center in Games 1 and 2 and for the Caps they’ve got a few things to work on to try and turn the tide in this series.
The Caps could stand to stay out of the penalty box and not give Tampa Bay opportunities to dig in offensively for two minutes at a time. That’s worked against the Caps so far in this series while the Caps have been poor on their own power play.
Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick talks with Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick to see what both teams can do to come away with a win in Game 3.
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 25
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 21
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 37
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 7
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 77
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (77)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)