May 3, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
The Capitals will be hoping to turn the tide on the Lightning in Game 3 tonight at 6:30 p.m. ET on Versus as they hope to turn a road game into a win. The Lightning were able to do that to Washington at Verizon Center in Games 1 and 2 and for the Caps they’ve got a few things to work on to try and turn the tide in this series.
The Caps could stand to stay out of the penalty box and not give Tampa Bay opportunities to dig in offensively for two minutes at a time. That’s worked against the Caps so far in this series while the Caps have been poor on their own power play.
Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick talks with Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick to see what both teams can do to come away with a win in Game 3.
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 1
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 3
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 9
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 72
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 63
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 165
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 18
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 6
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 25
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (165)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)