May 3, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
The Capitals will be hoping to turn the tide on the Lightning in Game 3 tonight at 6:30 p.m. ET on Versus as they hope to turn a road game into a win. The Lightning were able to do that to Washington at Verizon Center in Games 1 and 2 and for the Caps they’ve got a few things to work on to try and turn the tide in this series.
The Caps could stand to stay out of the penalty box and not give Tampa Bay opportunities to dig in offensively for two minutes at a time. That’s worked against the Caps so far in this series while the Caps have been poor on their own power play.
Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick talks with Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick to see what both teams can do to come away with a win in Game 3.
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 0
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 4
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 1
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 23
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)