May 3, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
The Capitals will be hoping to turn the tide on the Lightning in Game 3 tonight at 6:30 p.m. ET on Versus as they hope to turn a road game into a win. The Lightning were able to do that to Washington at Verizon Center in Games 1 and 2 and for the Caps they’ve got a few things to work on to try and turn the tide in this series.
The Caps could stand to stay out of the penalty box and not give Tampa Bay opportunities to dig in offensively for two minutes at a time. That’s worked against the Caps so far in this series while the Caps have been poor on their own power play.
Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick talks with Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick to see what both teams can do to come away with a win in Game 3.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 30
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5