May 3, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
The Capitals will be hoping to turn the tide on the Lightning in Game 3 tonight at 6:30 p.m. ET on Versus as they hope to turn a road game into a win. The Lightning were able to do that to Washington at Verizon Center in Games 1 and 2 and for the Caps they’ve got a few things to work on to try and turn the tide in this series.
The Caps could stand to stay out of the penalty box and not give Tampa Bay opportunities to dig in offensively for two minutes at a time. That’s worked against the Caps so far in this series while the Caps have been poor on their own power play.
Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick talks with Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick to see what both teams can do to come away with a win in Game 3.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39