Apr 30, 2011, 2:55 PM EDT
At 3 p.m. ET the Bruins and Flyers renew their rivalry as the Bruins look to avenge last year’s incredible collapse in the playoffs. Both teams head into this game with questionable power plays and tough defense. With the Flyers having Chris Pronger back in the fold and Boston with Zdeno Chara out there looking to slow down the Flyers offense, most notably Daniel Briere.
With Tim Thomas in goal for Boston they’ve got a guy that can stonewall just about anyone while the Flyers will go with Brian Boucher out of their three-headed goaltending monster. It might not sound ideal, but it’s working all right for the Flyers so far.
Want to see all the action and get our take on things all at once? Of course you do. That’s why you can join us for NHL Extra at 3 p.m. ET here as we’ll be providing our own commentary on the game’s action as well as answering your questions about what’s going on around the NHL. We’ll be starting up right at 3 p.m. so be sure to join us to watch the game online if you can’t get in front of a TV set.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 2
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)