Apr 26, 2011, 11:26 AM EDT
If you want to follow the most intense and gripping sporting events on TV tonight, then you might as well keep your clicker fixed on Versus. With all due respect to the NBA, Tuesday’s slate of Game 7′s features the final round of a manic Buffalo Sabres-Philadelphia Flyers series (7 p.m. ET) followed by the story-filled final game between the Chicago Blackhawks and Vancouver Canucks (10 p.m. ET).
In other words, Versus will feature about six hours(-plus?) of the highest pressure hockey you can find in the first round. (Naturally, the telecasts will also keep you abreast regarding the slightly lower profile Game 6 match between the Montreal Canadiens and Boston Bruins.)
We will have our own rundown of tonight’s three games later on, but if you want an idea of what to expect in those two Game 7′s, then Versus has you covered. Check out takes from Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick in the video below.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 10
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1