Apr 26, 2011, 11:26 AM EDT
If you want to follow the most intense and gripping sporting events on TV tonight, then you might as well keep your clicker fixed on Versus. With all due respect to the NBA, Tuesday’s slate of Game 7’s features the final round of a manic Buffalo Sabres-Philadelphia Flyers series (7 p.m. ET) followed by the story-filled final game between the Chicago Blackhawks and Vancouver Canucks (10 p.m. ET).
In other words, Versus will feature about six hours(-plus?) of the highest pressure hockey you can find in the first round. (Naturally, the telecasts will also keep you abreast regarding the slightly lower profile Game 6 match between the Montreal Canadiens and Boston Bruins.)
We will have our own rundown of tonight’s three games later on, but if you want an idea of what to expect in those two Game 7’s, then Versus has you covered. Check out takes from Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick in the video below.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5