Apr 24, 2011, 8:29 PM EST
Today’s NBC coverage certainly isn’t lacking in highlights as Philly’s Daniel Briere continues to haunt his former team as he scored two goals this afternoon. The Sabres got some great play of their own including a big goal from Thomas Vanek. For Buffalo it wasn’t good enough though as Brian Boucher was able to come in and replace Michael Leighton after a bad first period from the Flyers third different starting goalie in the series. Boucher stood tall while the Flyers peppered Miller with shots all game long.
You can check out the highlights from today’s game and get a good look at all the goals that found the back of the net for both teams. You can also check out the highlights from net cam and get a look at the Star Cams that kept a watchful eye on Chris Pronger who made his first appearance of the playoffs after dealing with a broken hand.
Philadelphia Star Cam:
Buffalo Star Cam:
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11