Apr 24, 2011, 8:29 PM EDT
Today’s NBC coverage certainly isn’t lacking in highlights as Philly’s Daniel Briere continues to haunt his former team as he scored two goals this afternoon. The Sabres got some great play of their own including a big goal from Thomas Vanek. For Buffalo it wasn’t good enough though as Brian Boucher was able to come in and replace Michael Leighton after a bad first period from the Flyers third different starting goalie in the series. Boucher stood tall while the Flyers peppered Miller with shots all game long.
You can check out the highlights from today’s game and get a good look at all the goals that found the back of the net for both teams. You can also check out the highlights from net cam and get a look at the Star Cams that kept a watchful eye on Chris Pronger who made his first appearance of the playoffs after dealing with a broken hand.
Philadelphia Star Cam:
Buffalo Star Cam:
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 21
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 23
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 93
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5