Apr 24, 2011, 8:29 PM EST
Today’s NBC coverage certainly isn’t lacking in highlights as Philly’s Daniel Briere continues to haunt his former team as he scored two goals this afternoon. The Sabres got some great play of their own including a big goal from Thomas Vanek. For Buffalo it wasn’t good enough though as Brian Boucher was able to come in and replace Michael Leighton after a bad first period from the Flyers third different starting goalie in the series. Boucher stood tall while the Flyers peppered Miller with shots all game long.
You can check out the highlights from today’s game and get a good look at all the goals that found the back of the net for both teams. You can also check out the highlights from net cam and get a look at the Star Cams that kept a watchful eye on Chris Pronger who made his first appearance of the playoffs after dealing with a broken hand.
Philadelphia Star Cam:
Buffalo Star Cam:
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 2
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 4
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 24
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16