Apr 24, 2011, 8:29 PM EDT
Today’s NBC coverage certainly isn’t lacking in highlights as Philly’s Daniel Briere continues to haunt his former team as he scored two goals this afternoon. The Sabres got some great play of their own including a big goal from Thomas Vanek. For Buffalo it wasn’t good enough though as Brian Boucher was able to come in and replace Michael Leighton after a bad first period from the Flyers third different starting goalie in the series. Boucher stood tall while the Flyers peppered Miller with shots all game long.
You can check out the highlights from today’s game and get a good look at all the goals that found the back of the net for both teams. You can also check out the highlights from net cam and get a look at the Star Cams that kept a watchful eye on Chris Pronger who made his first appearance of the playoffs after dealing with a broken hand.
Philadelphia Star Cam:
Buffalo Star Cam:
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 19
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39