Apr 24, 2011, 2:55 PM EST
It’s do or die time for the Flyers as they take on the Sabres in Buffalo. Things are a mess in goal for Philadelphia and while that seems like a repeated problem there, the Sabres are looking to finish the job and book a second round playoff date with Washington.
For Buffalo, they’ll be hoping for Ryan Miller to be a big figure in today’s game as he looks to improve his numbers in elimination games. Meanwhile, the Flyers will look to get better production from their power play and get improved work from Michael Leighton in goal.
Join us at 3 p.m. ET for NHL Extra where we’ll be commenting on the game and answering your questions throughout. Will we be seeing the handshake line at the end of this one or will there be a Game 7 on Tuesday? Warm up for your Easter dinner with us as we watch to see what transpires.
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 13
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 30
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 6
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 77
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 55
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (77)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)