Apr 24, 2011, 2:55 PM EDT
It’s do or die time for the Flyers as they take on the Sabres in Buffalo. Things are a mess in goal for Philadelphia and while that seems like a repeated problem there, the Sabres are looking to finish the job and book a second round playoff date with Washington.
For Buffalo, they’ll be hoping for Ryan Miller to be a big figure in today’s game as he looks to improve his numbers in elimination games. Meanwhile, the Flyers will look to get better production from their power play and get improved work from Michael Leighton in goal.
Join us at 3 p.m. ET for NHL Extra where we’ll be commenting on the game and answering your questions throughout. Will we be seeing the handshake line at the end of this one or will there be a Game 7 on Tuesday? Warm up for your Easter dinner with us as we watch to see what transpires.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 6
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 15
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 56
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)