Apr 20, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
While the San Jose Sharks will receive plenty of recognition as a team, Devin Setoguchi‘s overtime clincher is the iconic moment. It was a thrilling goal that put the ideal exclamation point on an unthinkable comeback. In other words, this is perfect material for those “History is Made” spots.
On a night that the Sharks showed how dangerous they can be now that their offense has other options, it only seems fitting that Devin Setoguchi scored the goal to earn his first point of the series.
Now Setoguchi will be a minor celebrity in both San Jose and Los Angeles, especially if the Sharks win this series. For a full recap of the Sharks’ stunning 6-5 OT win, click here. If you would like some idea of how the Kings will react, read this post.
The next two videos should cover all the bases, at least as far as goals in this game.
First, Setoguchi’s game-winner:
If that’s not enough, watch all the highlights:
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34