Apr 20, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
While the San Jose Sharks will receive plenty of recognition as a team, Devin Setoguchi‘s overtime clincher is the iconic moment. It was a thrilling goal that put the ideal exclamation point on an unthinkable comeback. In other words, this is perfect material for those “History is Made” spots.
On a night that the Sharks showed how dangerous they can be now that their offense has other options, it only seems fitting that Devin Setoguchi scored the goal to earn his first point of the series.
Now Setoguchi will be a minor celebrity in both San Jose and Los Angeles, especially if the Sharks win this series. For a full recap of the Sharks’ stunning 6-5 OT win, click here. If you would like some idea of how the Kings will react, read this post.
The next two videos should cover all the bases, at least as far as goals in this game.
First, Setoguchi’s game-winner:
If that’s not enough, watch all the highlights:
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (59)