Apr 20, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
While the San Jose Sharks will receive plenty of recognition as a team, Devin Setoguchi‘s overtime clincher is the iconic moment. It was a thrilling goal that put the ideal exclamation point on an unthinkable comeback. In other words, this is perfect material for those “History is Made” spots.
On a night that the Sharks showed how dangerous they can be now that their offense has other options, it only seems fitting that Devin Setoguchi scored the goal to earn his first point of the series.
Now Setoguchi will be a minor celebrity in both San Jose and Los Angeles, especially if the Sharks win this series. For a full recap of the Sharks’ stunning 6-5 OT win, click here. If you would like some idea of how the Kings will react, read this post.
The next two videos should cover all the bases, at least as far as goals in this game.
First, Setoguchi’s game-winner:
If that’s not enough, watch all the highlights:
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 0
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)