Apr 17, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
It’s a pivotal Game 3 for the defending Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks against Vancouver. If the Hawks are serious about keeping the cup, they’re going to have to defend their home ice vigorously. In Games 1 and 2 against the Canucks, Chicago had a host of chances but couldn’t cash in enough to steal a game on the road.
Now that Chicago’s at home it’s their time to get back into the series or else face the possibility of getting run right out of the postseason as soon as they got into it. Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick asks Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick what they think Chicago’s got to do to get back in the series with the Canucks.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11