Apr 17, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s a pivotal Game 3 for the defending Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks against Vancouver. If the Hawks are serious about keeping the cup, they’re going to have to defend their home ice vigorously. In Games 1 and 2 against the Canucks, Chicago had a host of chances but couldn’t cash in enough to steal a game on the road.
Now that Chicago’s at home it’s their time to get back into the series or else face the possibility of getting run right out of the postseason as soon as they got into it. Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick asks Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick what they think Chicago’s got to do to get back in the series with the Canucks.
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 0
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 17
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 28
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4