Apr 17, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
It’s a pivotal Game 3 for the defending Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks against Vancouver. If the Hawks are serious about keeping the cup, they’re going to have to defend their home ice vigorously. In Games 1 and 2 against the Canucks, Chicago had a host of chances but couldn’t cash in enough to steal a game on the road.
Now that Chicago’s at home it’s their time to get back into the series or else face the possibility of getting run right out of the postseason as soon as they got into it. Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick asks Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick what they think Chicago’s got to do to get back in the series with the Canucks.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 42
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 7
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 35
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11