Apr 17, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s a pivotal Game 3 for the defending Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks against Vancouver. If the Hawks are serious about keeping the cup, they’re going to have to defend their home ice vigorously. In Games 1 and 2 against the Canucks, Chicago had a host of chances but couldn’t cash in enough to steal a game on the road.
Now that Chicago’s at home it’s their time to get back into the series or else face the possibility of getting run right out of the postseason as soon as they got into it. Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick asks Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick what they think Chicago’s got to do to get back in the series with the Canucks.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 10
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54