Apr 16, 2011, 3:29 PM EDT
During intermission of today’s game between the Red Wings and Coyotes, Liam McHugh and Mike Milbury took a closer look at the Washington Capitals.
With the Capitals up 2-0 in their series with the New York Rangers and only having given up one goal in two games, they’re looking very strong and very much like a Stanley Cup challenging team. Mike Milbury takes it a step further and says that they’re the team to beat in the playoffs.
With Michal Neuvirth playing strong in goal and Alex Ovechkin and Alexander Semin scoring goals to go along with their new defensively strong team, they’re looking more and more like a team that could lift the Cup in June.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2