Apr 16, 2011, 5:24 PM EST
(Want detailed recaps of the Detroit Red Wings’ 4-3 win against the Phoenix Coyotes? Click here for period 1, here for period 2 and here for a full rundown. You may enjoy video clips of Pavel Datsyuk‘s on-ice wizardry as well as Johan Franzen‘s post-game interview, too.)
Early in the second period of the first 2011 NBC playoff game, it looked like the Red Wings were on their way to embarrassing the Coyotes after taking a 4-0 lead. Phoenix rode three power-play goals to make this game surprisingly close toward the end, but Detroit managed to come out on top.
If you didn’t get to see the game or just want a quick video summary of the contest, the first video includes highlights from Game 2. For those of you who want a little more, the second clip captures Red Wings captain Nicklas Lidstrom‘s post-game comments.
Coyotes-Red Wings highlights:
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 9
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 3
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 10
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15