Apr 13, 2011, 5:24 PM EDT
It’s a rematch of last year’s first round playoff where Detroit deposed of Phoenix in seven games. The only different this time around is that Detroit is rolling with home ice advantage. There’s also that little matter of Henrik Zetterberg being out with a knee injury for the start of the series. If there was ever a time for Phoenix to go into Detroit and get a jump on the Red Wings, tonight would be it.
Versus analysts Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick break down Game 1 of this series with Liam McHugh to see how they see things going tonight when these two teams take to the ice at Joe Louis Arena at 7 p.m. ET on Versus.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 71
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5