Apr 11, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
While Tuukka Rask isn’t going to be stealing the playoff headlines this year for Boston unless something absolutely crazy happens, he’s still one of the more electric goalies to watch play. New Jersey’s David Clarkson got a good look at how crazy Rask can make it look as he made a sliding and whirling pad save to stop Clarkson in front of the net. The Devils managed to get the win over Boston, but Rask comes away with the save of the night. They’ve also got that whole “playoffs” thing going for them too which is nice.
- Steen, Blues hold on against Ovechkin, Capitals 0
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 10
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 3
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 24
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 15
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 28