Apr 11, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
While Tuukka Rask isn’t going to be stealing the playoff headlines this year for Boston unless something absolutely crazy happens, he’s still one of the more electric goalies to watch play. New Jersey’s David Clarkson got a good look at how crazy Rask can make it look as he made a sliding and whirling pad save to stop Clarkson in front of the net. The Devils managed to get the win over Boston, but Rask comes away with the save of the night. They’ve also got that whole “playoffs” thing going for them too which is nice.
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 0
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 12
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14