Apr 11, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
While Tuukka Rask isn’t going to be stealing the playoff headlines this year for Boston unless something absolutely crazy happens, he’s still one of the more electric goalies to watch play. New Jersey’s David Clarkson got a good look at how crazy Rask can make it look as he made a sliding and whirling pad save to stop Clarkson in front of the net. The Devils managed to get the win over Boston, but Rask comes away with the save of the night. They’ve also got that whole “playoffs” thing going for them too which is nice.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18