Apr 11, 2011, 1:31 AM EDT
16 teams will enter the playoffs and only one will come out on top of them all. You’ve got Vancouver and Washington as the top seeds in each conference while Chicago and the New York Rangers round out the bottom of the barrel.
With everyone else in between and last year’s upset-filled playoffs standing out in your minds, we have but one simple question for all of you: Who ya got?
The match-ups are all compelling in both the Eastern Conference and in the Western Conference. There will be strategy discussed and everyone will believe they’ve got the right answers to lead the way to a Stanley Cup. What do you think is going to happen when it’s all said and done in June though? Let us know by voting in our poll.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 19
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 61
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 27
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)