Apr 11, 2011, 1:31 AM EDT
16 teams will enter the playoffs and only one will come out on top of them all. You’ve got Vancouver and Washington as the top seeds in each conference while Chicago and the New York Rangers round out the bottom of the barrel.
With everyone else in between and last year’s upset-filled playoffs standing out in your minds, we have but one simple question for all of you: Who ya got?
The match-ups are all compelling in both the Eastern Conference and in the Western Conference. There will be strategy discussed and everyone will believe they’ve got the right answers to lead the way to a Stanley Cup. What do you think is going to happen when it’s all said and done in June though? Let us know by voting in our poll.
- Andre’s gigantic game: Caps push Rangers to the brink 33
- Quick strike: Lightning steal Game 3 from Habs with last-second goal 17
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Canada fights back to beat Sweden at worlds 18
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 46
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 4
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 10
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 15
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ (67)
- Lundqvist thinks Backstrom’s hit caused Rangers to lose focus before game-winning goal (63)