Apr 11, 2011, 1:31 AM EDT
16 teams will enter the playoffs and only one will come out on top of them all. You’ve got Vancouver and Washington as the top seeds in each conference while Chicago and the New York Rangers round out the bottom of the barrel.
With everyone else in between and last year’s upset-filled playoffs standing out in your minds, we have but one simple question for all of you: Who ya got?
The match-ups are all compelling in both the Eastern Conference and in the Western Conference. There will be strategy discussed and everyone will believe they’ve got the right answers to lead the way to a Stanley Cup. What do you think is going to happen when it’s all said and done in June though? Let us know by voting in our poll.
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 14
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 15
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 13
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 22
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 37
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)