Apr 11, 2011, 1:31 AM EST
16 teams will enter the playoffs and only one will come out on top of them all. You’ve got Vancouver and Washington as the top seeds in each conference while Chicago and the New York Rangers round out the bottom of the barrel.
With everyone else in between and last year’s upset-filled playoffs standing out in your minds, we have but one simple question for all of you: Who ya got?
The match-ups are all compelling in both the Eastern Conference and in the Western Conference. There will be strategy discussed and everyone will believe they’ve got the right answers to lead the way to a Stanley Cup. What do you think is going to happen when it’s all said and done in June though? Let us know by voting in our poll.
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 5
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 79
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 74
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 64
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 37
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 74
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 170
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 25
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (170)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (80)
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ (74)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (74)