Apr 11, 2011, 1:31 AM EDT
16 teams will enter the playoffs and only one will come out on top of them all. You’ve got Vancouver and Washington as the top seeds in each conference while Chicago and the New York Rangers round out the bottom of the barrel.
With everyone else in between and last year’s upset-filled playoffs standing out in your minds, we have but one simple question for all of you: Who ya got?
The match-ups are all compelling in both the Eastern Conference and in the Western Conference. There will be strategy discussed and everyone will believe they’ve got the right answers to lead the way to a Stanley Cup. What do you think is going to happen when it’s all said and done in June though? Let us know by voting in our poll.
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 0
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 5
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 26
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 35
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)