Apr 10, 2011, 7:55 PM EDT
(For a full recap of the Detroit Red Wings-Chicago Blackhawks game, click here. As a result of that game, you might also want to read a preview of the upcoming Dallas Stars-Minnesota Wild contest.)
Even with Henrik Zetterberg and other players out for the NBC Game of the Week, there was still plenty of star power on display between Detroit and Chicago today. Duncan Keith, Pavel Datsyuk and Brent Seabrook all found the net for their teams (you can see all seven goals in this post).
But those weren’t the only moments captured by the Star Cam in a huge game for the Blackhawks and a momentum builder for the Red Wings. These two videos include the biggest moments for Detroit and Chicago, respectively.
Detroit’s Star Cam footage:
Chicago’s Star Cam highlights:
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18