Apr 10, 2011, 4:54 PM EDT
(For a full recap of the Detroit Red Wings-Chicago Blackhawks game, click here. As a result of that game, you might also want to read a preview of the upcoming Dallas Stars-Minnesota Wild contest.)
The Blackhawks needed this game against the Red Wings, an urgency that was evident in almost every shift of this contest. Unfortunately, will power alone isn’t enough to beat one of the league’s most consistently great franchises. Ultimately, Detroit scored four goals while Chicago only managed three.
These two videos capture some of the best and worst moments for goalies Jimmy Howard and Corey Crawford. First, we have the ones they would rather not see, as NBC compiles all seven of Sunday afternoon’s goals. Howard and Crawford would be wise to scroll down to the second video, which features Net Cam video highlights.
Video of every Detroit and Chicago goal:
Net Cam highlights
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 21
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day on PHT 11