Apr 10, 2011, 4:54 PM EST
(For a full recap of the Detroit Red Wings-Chicago Blackhawks game, click here. As a result of that game, you might also want to read a preview of the upcoming Dallas Stars-Minnesota Wild contest.)
The Blackhawks needed this game against the Red Wings, an urgency that was evident in almost every shift of this contest. Unfortunately, will power alone isn’t enough to beat one of the league’s most consistently great franchises. Ultimately, Detroit scored four goals while Chicago only managed three.
These two videos capture some of the best and worst moments for goalies Jimmy Howard and Corey Crawford. First, we have the ones they would rather not see, as NBC compiles all seven of Sunday afternoon’s goals. Howard and Crawford would be wise to scroll down to the second video, which features Net Cam video highlights.
Video of every Detroit and Chicago goal:
Net Cam highlights
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 21
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 20
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 45
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9