Apr 10, 2011, 4:54 PM EST
(For a full recap of the Detroit Red Wings-Chicago Blackhawks game, click here. As a result of that game, you might also want to read a preview of the upcoming Dallas Stars-Minnesota Wild contest.)
The Blackhawks needed this game against the Red Wings, an urgency that was evident in almost every shift of this contest. Unfortunately, will power alone isn’t enough to beat one of the league’s most consistently great franchises. Ultimately, Detroit scored four goals while Chicago only managed three.
These two videos capture some of the best and worst moments for goalies Jimmy Howard and Corey Crawford. First, we have the ones they would rather not see, as NBC compiles all seven of Sunday afternoon’s goals. Howard and Crawford would be wise to scroll down to the second video, which features Net Cam video highlights.
Video of every Detroit and Chicago goal:
Net Cam highlights
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4