Apr 10, 2011, 4:54 PM EDT
(For a full recap of the Detroit Red Wings-Chicago Blackhawks game, click here. As a result of that game, you might also want to read a preview of the upcoming Dallas Stars-Minnesota Wild contest.)
The Blackhawks needed this game against the Red Wings, an urgency that was evident in almost every shift of this contest. Unfortunately, will power alone isn’t enough to beat one of the league’s most consistently great franchises. Ultimately, Detroit scored four goals while Chicago only managed three.
These two videos capture some of the best and worst moments for goalies Jimmy Howard and Corey Crawford. First, we have the ones they would rather not see, as NBC compiles all seven of Sunday afternoon’s goals. Howard and Crawford would be wise to scroll down to the second video, which features Net Cam video highlights.
Video of every Detroit and Chicago goal:
Net Cam highlights
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 73
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50