Apr 9, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
Sooner or later people are going to start realizing what Pekka Rinne is doing down in Nashville. Once again, Rinne showed why he is one of the best goaltenders this year and should probably receive more Hart Trophy consideration than he’ll get. Where in the world would the Nashville Predators be if they didn’t have Rinne performing the way he’s played over the last few months of the season? Chances are, they wouldn’t be sitting in the 4th spot in the Western Conference and getting ready for the playoffs.
Take a look at his latest, greatest saves against the Columbus Blue Jackets. If you like what you see, tell a friend.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 20
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 47
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39