Apr 9, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
Sooner or later people are going to start realizing what Pekka Rinne is doing down in Nashville. Once again, Rinne showed why he is one of the best goaltenders this year and should probably receive more Hart Trophy consideration than he’ll get. Where in the world would the Nashville Predators be if they didn’t have Rinne performing the way he’s played over the last few months of the season? Chances are, they wouldn’t be sitting in the 4th spot in the Western Conference and getting ready for the playoffs.
Take a look at his latest, greatest saves against the Columbus Blue Jackets. If you like what you see, tell a friend.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5