Apr 8, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with the weekend preview to discuss the upcoming NBC Game of the Week and give us insight into the big match up.
This Sunday’s NBC Game of the Week is one that could be loaded with playoff possibilities for the Chicago Blackhawks. While a lot of that depends on what they do tonight in Detroit against the Red Wings, their battle with Detroit on Sunday afternoon from United Center could be the one that decides whether or not Chicago gets to go back to the playoffs or not to defend their Stanley Cup championship.
Mike Milbury previews this weekend’s game with Tiffany Simons talking about the importance of a healthy Patrick Sharp and whether or not the Wings resting their stars is the way to go.
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 0
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 13
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 20
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12