Apr 6, 2011, 8:00 PM EST
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Hot Topics to discuss the latest stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike talks with Tiffany Simons about the incredible comeback win for the Rangers over Boston on Monday night that helped keep the Rangers out of big time playoff danger. Mike also breaks down the playoff races in the Eastern Conference and the Western Conference with a bit of news that fans in Texas are going to be big fans of.
Milbury says that the Dallas Stars are going to make the playoffs thanks to their soft schedule to close out the year. But who’s left out? See, now we’ve got you hooked.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11