Apr 6, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
There has been plenty of hype surrounding Toronto Maple Leafs’ goaltender James Reimer lately. But if he keeps making saves like these, then he may make believers out of even the most jaded hockey fan. With the game (and at the time, the season) on the line, Reimer played yet another fantastic game to give the Leafs a chance to win. They ended up falling in a shootout and were eliminated from playoff contention when the Sabres beat the Lightning, but there’s no questioning that Reimer did his part. If you don’t believe us, maybe it would be best to ask Marcus Johansson after Reimer’s spectacular save in the third period.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 59
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5