Apr 5, 2011, 5:34 PM EDT
You can still vote for the Goal of the Week by clicking here.
Every week, Pro Hockey Talk will ask our readers to choose the best goal and save of that seven-day period. Sometimes there might not be seven nominees, whether that be because there weren’t enough great clips or one person received multiple awards. Either way, readers ultimately get to choose each week’s lucky winners.
Jhonas Enroth doesn’t receive a lot of starts with Ryan Miller in front of him – in fact, Patrick Lalime is technically the backup – but he’s making the most of his opportunities. Best of all, he’s thriving when the Buffalo Sabres need him the most.
Enroth was given the third star of the week award from the NHL and PHT readers named him the winner of the Save of the Week for March 28-April 3. Check out the poll results, which showed a close race between Enroth and Detroit Red Wings goalie Jimmy Howard.
If you want to watch footage of Enroth’s winning save, watch the video below.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 6
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 35
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54