Apr 5, 2011, 5:34 PM EDT
You can still vote for the Goal of the Week by clicking here.
Every week, Pro Hockey Talk will ask our readers to choose the best goal and save of that seven-day period. Sometimes there might not be seven nominees, whether that be because there weren’t enough great clips or one person received multiple awards. Either way, readers ultimately get to choose each week’s lucky winners.
Jhonas Enroth doesn’t receive a lot of starts with Ryan Miller in front of him – in fact, Patrick Lalime is technically the backup – but he’s making the most of his opportunities. Best of all, he’s thriving when the Buffalo Sabres need him the most.
Enroth was given the third star of the week award from the NHL and PHT readers named him the winner of the Save of the Week for March 28-April 3. Check out the poll results, which showed a close race between Enroth and Detroit Red Wings goalie Jimmy Howard.
If you want to watch footage of Enroth’s winning save, watch the video below.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 24
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 12
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 8
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 15
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 56
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1