Apr 3, 2011, 4:48 PM EST
After today’s game, Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discussed how they’ve got some concerns for a handful of teams heading into the playoffs, one of which we saw during today’s NBC Game of the Week.
On their hit list to be concerned about during the playoffs are the Philadelphia Flyers, Detroit Red Wings, and Buffalo Sabres. The Sabres worries stem from the health of all-world goalie Ryan Miller. Miller’s missed the Sabres last few games and will not play tonight while Jhonas Enroth takes the reins in the meantime.
Do these three teams have honest worries when it comes to the playoffs or are they just lying in wait for the NHL’s second season to begin?
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 13
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 76
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 4
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (86)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)