Apr 3, 2011, 4:48 PM EDT
After today’s game, Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discussed how they’ve got some concerns for a handful of teams heading into the playoffs, one of which we saw during today’s NBC Game of the Week.
On their hit list to be concerned about during the playoffs are the Philadelphia Flyers, Detroit Red Wings, and Buffalo Sabres. The Sabres worries stem from the health of all-world goalie Ryan Miller. Miller’s missed the Sabres last few games and will not play tonight while Jhonas Enroth takes the reins in the meantime.
Do these three teams have honest worries when it comes to the playoffs or are they just lying in wait for the NHL’s second season to begin?
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 3
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 15
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 11
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 40
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 60
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)