Apr 3, 2011, 4:48 PM EDT
After today’s game, Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discussed how they’ve got some concerns for a handful of teams heading into the playoffs, one of which we saw during today’s NBC Game of the Week.
On their hit list to be concerned about during the playoffs are the Philadelphia Flyers, Detroit Red Wings, and Buffalo Sabres. The Sabres worries stem from the health of all-world goalie Ryan Miller. Miller’s missed the Sabres last few games and will not play tonight while Jhonas Enroth takes the reins in the meantime.
Do these three teams have honest worries when it comes to the playoffs or are they just lying in wait for the NHL’s second season to begin?
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 21
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 51
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 41
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 11
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (68)