Apr 3, 2011, 4:48 PM EDT
After today’s game, Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discussed how they’ve got some concerns for a handful of teams heading into the playoffs, one of which we saw during today’s NBC Game of the Week.
On their hit list to be concerned about during the playoffs are the Philadelphia Flyers, Detroit Red Wings, and Buffalo Sabres. The Sabres worries stem from the health of all-world goalie Ryan Miller. Miller’s missed the Sabres last few games and will not play tonight while Jhonas Enroth takes the reins in the meantime.
Do these three teams have honest worries when it comes to the playoffs or are they just lying in wait for the NHL’s second season to begin?
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 0
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 9
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 77
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 33
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 55
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 41
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (78)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (55)