Apr 3, 2011, 4:48 PM EDT
After today’s game, Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discussed how they’ve got some concerns for a handful of teams heading into the playoffs, one of which we saw during today’s NBC Game of the Week.
On their hit list to be concerned about during the playoffs are the Philadelphia Flyers, Detroit Red Wings, and Buffalo Sabres. The Sabres worries stem from the health of all-world goalie Ryan Miller. Miller’s missed the Sabres last few games and will not play tonight while Jhonas Enroth takes the reins in the meantime.
Do these three teams have honest worries when it comes to the playoffs or are they just lying in wait for the NHL’s second season to begin?
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5