Apr 3, 2011, 5:06 PM EDT
The New York Rangers earned a crucial shootout win in a testy, competitive game against the Philadelphia Flyers during today’s NBC Game of the Week. It seems like New York came full circle from their shootout loss to the Flyers from last season, although a challenging week of games will determine if they will make the playoffs.
Either way, they showed a lot of toughness and just enough skill to win this game.
This post includes two videos that will cover most – if not all – of the biggest moments of the game. One video includes highlights of each of the contests’ goals while the other tracks the work done by Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist and Flyers netminder Sergei Bobrovsky.
First, take a look at all the goal highlights:
Finally, here is NBC’s Net Cam footage:
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)