Apr 3, 2011, 5:06 PM EDT
The New York Rangers earned a crucial shootout win in a testy, competitive game against the Philadelphia Flyers during today’s NBC Game of the Week. It seems like New York came full circle from their shootout loss to the Flyers from last season, although a challenging week of games will determine if they will make the playoffs.
Either way, they showed a lot of toughness and just enough skill to win this game.
This post includes two videos that will cover most – if not all – of the biggest moments of the game. One video includes highlights of each of the contests’ goals while the other tracks the work done by Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist and Flyers netminder Sergei Bobrovsky.
First, take a look at all the goal highlights:
Finally, here is NBC’s Net Cam footage:
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 7
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 14
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 69
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 54
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 10
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (69)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)