Apr 3, 2011, 5:06 PM EST
The New York Rangers earned a crucial shootout win in a testy, competitive game against the Philadelphia Flyers during today’s NBC Game of the Week. It seems like New York came full circle from their shootout loss to the Flyers from last season, although a challenging week of games will determine if they will make the playoffs.
Either way, they showed a lot of toughness and just enough skill to win this game.
This post includes two videos that will cover most – if not all – of the biggest moments of the game. One video includes highlights of each of the contests’ goals while the other tracks the work done by Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist and Flyers netminder Sergei Bobrovsky.
First, take a look at all the goal highlights:
Finally, here is NBC’s Net Cam footage:
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 53
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 7
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 35
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12