Apr 1, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with the weekend preview to discuss the upcoming NBC Game of the Week and give us insight into the big match up.
This Sunday’s NBC Game of the Week at 12:30 p.m. ET from Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia between the Flyers and New York Rangers turns out to be a pretty big one for both teams. The Flyers are struggling to hang on to the top spot in the Eastern Conference while the Rangers are struggling to hang on to a playoff spot. The Flyers are without Chris Pronger and the Rangers will need Marian Gaborik and Ryan Callahan to step up and try to help make sure the Rangers make the postseason.
Mike Milbury takes a look at how these two teams match up and how there’s a possibility that this could very well be a preview of the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 15
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 11
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 84
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (85)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)