Mar 30, 2011, 2:05 PM EDT
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Hot Topics to discuss the latest stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike talks with Tiffany Simons about how injuries are affecting a pair of teams. For the Capitals, they’re getting healthy at the right time with Alexander Ovechkin coming back from his mystery ailment and Mike Green‘s health getting better by the day after suffering a concussion. For the L.A. Kings, things are a bit worse off as Anze Kopitar is done until mid-summer with a broken ankle and scoring winger Justin Williams is out with a dislocated shoulder.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5