Mar 30, 2011, 2:05 PM EDT
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Hot Topics to discuss the latest stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike talks with Tiffany Simons about how injuries are affecting a pair of teams. For the Capitals, they’re getting healthy at the right time with Alexander Ovechkin coming back from his mystery ailment and Mike Green‘s health getting better by the day after suffering a concussion. For the L.A. Kings, things are a bit worse off as Anze Kopitar is done until mid-summer with a broken ankle and scoring winger Justin Williams is out with a dislocated shoulder.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63