Mar 30, 2011, 2:05 PM EST
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Hot Topics to discuss the latest stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike talks with Tiffany Simons about how injuries are affecting a pair of teams. For the Capitals, they’re getting healthy at the right time with Alexander Ovechkin coming back from his mystery ailment and Mike Green‘s health getting better by the day after suffering a concussion. For the L.A. Kings, things are a bit worse off as Anze Kopitar is done until mid-summer with a broken ankle and scoring winger Justin Williams is out with a dislocated shoulder.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11