Mar 30, 2011, 2:05 PM EST
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Hot Topics to discuss the latest stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike talks with Tiffany Simons about how injuries are affecting a pair of teams. For the Capitals, they’re getting healthy at the right time with Alexander Ovechkin coming back from his mystery ailment and Mike Green‘s health getting better by the day after suffering a concussion. For the L.A. Kings, things are a bit worse off as Anze Kopitar is done until mid-summer with a broken ankle and scoring winger Justin Williams is out with a dislocated shoulder.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4