Mar 30, 2011, 10:45 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
We’re guessing that last night’s game between the Wild and the Blues wasn’t on your radar since there wasn’t much in the way of playoff implications. Minnesota’s Pierre-Marc Bouchard did his part to help make us take notice. With the Wild down 2-1, his one-man show to score the tying goal early in the third period dazzled us with his ability to wheel past and through the defense and then beat Jaroslav Halak. Minnesota went on to win in a shootout 3-2.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 3
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 23
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15