Mar 29, 2011, 5:10 PM EST
Every week, Pro Hockey Talk will ask our readers to choose the best goal and save of that seven-day period. Sometimes there might not be seven nominees, whether that be because there weren’t enough great clips or one person received multiple awards. Either way, readers ultimately get to choose each week’s lucky winners.
Yet the team’s $5 million netminder got his act together after a shaky first month or so and produced a good enough season to earn an All-Star nod and the team’s MVP award. Pittsburgh keeps leaning on him as they deal with what looked like crippling injuries and Fleury keeps delivering great results.
His work included another Save of the Week-worthy stop, this time for March 21-27th, as you can see from these poll results.
You can watch Fleury’s Save of the Week winner in the video below.
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 0
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24