Mar 29, 2011, 5:10 PM EDT
Every week, Pro Hockey Talk will ask our readers to choose the best goal and save of that seven-day period. Sometimes there might not be seven nominees, whether that be because there weren’t enough great clips or one person received multiple awards. Either way, readers ultimately get to choose each week’s lucky winners.
Yet the team’s $5 million netminder got his act together after a shaky first month or so and produced a good enough season to earn an All-Star nod and the team’s MVP award. Pittsburgh keeps leaning on him as they deal with what looked like crippling injuries and Fleury keeps delivering great results.
His work included another Save of the Week-worthy stop, this time for March 21-27th, as you can see from these poll results.
You can watch Fleury’s Save of the Week winner in the video below.
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 5
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 48
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (57)