Mar 28, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
Marc-Andre Fleury has very quietly been the biggest reason why the Pittsburgh Penguins continue to stay strong in the East and keep winning. He’s also the reason the Philadelphia Flyers have to keep looking over their shoulders in their effort to win the Atlantic Division. Now the Florida Panthers have a good reason to shake their heads at Fleury after his insane leg save on Michal Repik. Fleury’s save kept the Panthers off the board and allowed the game to go to a shootout where the Penguins took home the win, their fourth straight. Oddly enough, all four wins on this streak have come in the shootout. Be sure to thank Marc-Andre for his work Pens fans.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 30
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 14
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 10
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54