Mar 28, 2011, 11:15 AM EST
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
We’re not piling on the Panthers here today, we promise. We’re also not here puffing up the Penguins despite what some of you consumers from the tinfoil haberdashery might think. We’re figuring after you see the great play made by Penguins defenseman Ben Lovejoy to both pinch in from the blue line and then snipe Tomas Vokoun you’ll forgive us for bringing you such a great play.
Then again, some of you might just think we’re here clutching our Sidney Crosby bobbleheads and praying for the league to figure out a way to make sure the Penguins and Caps can play in the Stanley Cup final.
There isn’t, is there? I’m just wondering…
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 1
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 6
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 18
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11